Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our time is done... :-(

We are back in the United States and most of us have gone our separate ways.  There are so many mixed feelings.  The feeling of missing the people in brazil to the feelings of being excited to be home with family.  It is an odd feeling...

I hope that I can speak for everyone on the trip, but the love that was experienced from these Brazilian people was amazing.  Many of us question why are they loving us so much? Well, as we were all satisfied and amazed by the love that was show to us by the people, it is crazy to think that God's love for us is greater than that!  That is an awesome feeling!

I wish I could just sit here and write and write and write about our time in Brazil but that would take too mush time and I wouldn't have the right words to say to describe it well enough.

God really worked in us and through us while we were in Brazil and that was thanks to all of you and your prayers and support.  Thank you SO much for that!  Please continue to pray for us.  There was so much that happened on the trip that was special to us.  Pray that we don't get caught up into our same old lives.  I know there are experiences that I had that I don't want to forget.  

Thank you again for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment